Instant Gaming - Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to Certas Retail customers in France (hereafter the "Promoter") aged 18 years or over, including employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age and address may be required.
2. Entry to the promotion is automatic when you register to use Certas Retail's e-receipt service Registration for Certas Retail's e-receipt programme and make a purchase of at least 20 litres of fuel during the promotional period. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion opens on 1 May 2018 and closes on 31 July 2018 (the "Promotional Period"). The prizes are: 7,000 one month passes at Sport Connect , 184 - Takara MID 211K Tablet PC and 13 - LG LED 49P UHD 4K TVs.
4. To participate in the promotion you must be a registered user of Club Certas. Additionally you need to buy at least 20 litres of fuel during the promotional period. Each time you purchase at least 20 litres of fuel, you will receive an email with a unique code that allows you to play the instant game with the opportunity to win the prizes in the promotion.
5. The prize is inclusive of TVA and similar sales taxes.
6. All winners will be contacted by OZ marketing Solutions, which is our agency.
7. By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes for no payment for example - photo shoot or handover video.
8 . The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith.
9 . To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner because of their participation in the promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, if it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
11. The promotion and these terms are governed by French Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts.
12. IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION:
What will you use my data for? The Promoter will use the personal data you provide for its legitimate business interests to contact you by SMS or email about Certas Retail news and promotions. The Promoter will look after your data carefully.
13. The rules of the game will be deposited with Maître Albert and Maître Benedetti, bailiffs at Cavaillon.
How long will you hold it? Where we are using your data to send you marketing information we will hold it for 12 months as we understand that you will not buy from us on every occasion but frequently we see repeat purchases from customers in this time period. We are obliged by law to hold your account information (such as your name, address and transaction details) for 10 years.
What do you hold? You can ask us at any time what information we hold about you; just drop us a line at the address below.
Who will you give it to? We will not sell or distribute your personal information to anyone else unless we have your permission or are required by law to a person authorised to obtain data under specific legislation. If you wish for us to transfer your personal information to a third party (e.g. another service provider), we will provide personal information held by us for you to pass to that third party.
I don't want any more marketing. If you do not want to receive any more marketing material from us by email, post or telephone, just contact us at the details below and we will stop immediately. We will still hold your information where we are legally obliged to do so. You can also ask us to stop using your information or erase your personal information from our systems as long as we do not have to keep it for legal reasons. You can unsubscribe at any time.
I want to know more: Please contact us if you would like any of the following: what information is being processed; a copy of information that is being processed; correction of information being processed; deletion of information held on you (commonly known as the right to be forgotten); to restrict processing; to request your data be handed over to someone else; object to the processing of your information.
More details about our approach to data protection are at our web site www.club-certas.com
Who are you? We are Certas Energy Retail which is a trading name of Certas Retail France
How can I contact you? E-mail us at Service Marketing & Development [email protected] ; call us on 01 55 94 06 20 or write to us at Certas Energy France SASU, headquartered at the following address: 9 Avenue Edouard Belin, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, and registered under the following number: RCS Nanterre 808 636 849.
It is always good to hear from you.
Still not happy? We will always try to resolve your concerns. In the unlikely event that you are still concerned, you can contact Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 France Tel: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.22, https://www.cnil.fr/en/contact-cnil